Fwd: Cathedral Webcast from Seattle

Livroommem@aol.com
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:47:39 EDT

--part1_a87444a.24e4e14b_boundary

From: Mazona@aol.com
Full-name: Mazona
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 13:44:08 EDT
Subject: Fwd: Cathedral Webcast from Seattle
To: Livroommem@aol.com

--part2_a87444a.24e461e8_boundary

From: Cathedral@aol.com
Full-name: Cathedral
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 00:17:55 EDT
Subject: Cathedral Webcast from Seattle
To: metal_blade@earthlink.net

Dear Friends,

I'm writing to tell you about the next webcast of the music of Cathedral

on Tuesday, August 17th, live from Seattle.

I'll be playing the PitchWeb, one of the new virtual instruments created
for Cathedral, with DJ Tamara, Our Lady of Drum and Bass (just back from
touring with Ani Difranco and Maceo Parker). Our two-hour webcast will
include the premieres of Silver Haze, The Sky Is Overcast, and Only A
Change of Worlds.

The show can be heard and seen on the web, beginning at 8 pm on the west
coast, 11 pm on the east coast, and 4 am Wednesday morning in the UK, on
Groovetech web radio at

<http://www.groovetech.com/gtradio/>

If you don't have RealAudio, you will need to go first to
<http://www.real.com/products/player/> and download the free G2 player.

Thanks for listening,

William Duckworth

* * *

Cathedral <www.monroestreet.com/Cathedral> is an interactive work of
music and art created specifically for the Web. On line since June 10,
1997, it includes both acoustic and computer music, live webcasts, and
newly created virtual instruments. It is slowly growing toward the year
2001 when it will culminate in a 48-hour web event, with sounds streaming
into the piece from sites and individual listeners around the world.

As Cathedral continues to grow, I would like to send you periodic
updates. If, however, you would like your name removed from this mailing
list, please send a reply to <Cathedral@aol.com> and change your header
to "Unsubscribe".

If you received this email as a forward and would like to be added to the
mailing list for future announcements, send a reply to
<Cathedral@aol.com> and change your header to "Add".