AW: new additions

Melvyn Poore (mpoore@flix.de)
Wed, 27 May 1998 22:47:52 +0200

Hi Kent!

Here is some information about what the MusikFabrik (Duesseldorf) is doing
right now...

The MusikFabrik (a New Music ensemble from Duesseldorf, Germany) is performing
an evening of music by John Cage in the Hessischer Staatstheater, Wiesbaden on
Friday 29th May at 19.30. There are two further performances on June 1 and 2
in the Rheinmetallhalle, Duesseldorf.

The evening comprises the following works:

Songbooks (selected songs)
Concert for Piano and Orchestra
WBAI
Atlas Eclipticalis
Rozart Mix

The works are formed into a continuous piece of music/theatre lasting about one
hour and a quarter. The MusikFabrik worked together with the
director/choreographer Reinhild Hoffmann and the Stage Design class of
Professor Karl Kneidel at the Kunstakademie Duesseldorf over a period of six
months to realise the programme.