E-mail charges..the hoax juggernaut rolls on......

Julian Cook (president@travelfinder.com)
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 14:51:21 -0500

All though this is a well intended post, the story itself is a hoax.
Just like the modem tax, the boy who wants a zillion postcards, the
Neiman Marcus Cookie Recipe and the Good Times virus.

Unfortunately once these things get resurrected, they tend to hang
around for ten years. Sorry Peter.

Julian Cook