Re: How To Evaluate-Judge-Quantify

David Labell (dlabell@paltech.com)
Mon, 02 Jun 1997 06:40:42 -0400

At 09:23 PM 6/1/97 -0700, Mark Klemola wrote:
>>>employed as a technique of subversion/negation.
>>>
>>> Mark
Klemola

>>You're about to invent minimalism, I can feel it.
>>

>>Yes.
>
> M.K.

I was just kidding ya. Minimalism isn't boring. It's constantly changing. I
was sitting on a Metrobus one evening a few years ago, with my earphones
on, listening to WETA-FM. They played a piece by John Adams called "A Short
Ride on a Fast Machine." Stunning. I gotta hear that again. But nobody
seems to record it.

It was minimal, but there was a lot happening in there....