Re: How To Evaluate-Judge-Quantify

David Labell (dlabell@paltech.com)
Sun, 01 Jun 1997 14:58:58 -0400

At 11:51 AM 6/1/97 -0700, Mark Klemola wrote:
>At 02:31 PM 01/06/97 -0400, you wrote:
>>is there anything really to argue about?
>>
>>Sure, don't lose hope. Don't give in to apathy. Lets continue to try to
>locate meaning in the intertextual discourse offered in this diaspora.
>
> Mark Klemola

Are we in a diaspora? Scattered ... like seeds? I thought we were gathered
... like guests.
;-)

This is a GOOD discussion. Let's talk some more. Could somebody tell me
some short definitions of the popular kinds of music today? I felt ignorant
because I couldn't pick out hip-hop, or house, or grunge music. I don't
know what it is. Let's have some definitions.